Innovationintextiles.com is the leading free content online resource for the technical textiles industry. We aim to keep readers up to date on latest developments in materials, technologies and processes affecting this dynamic industry sector, through the delivery of unique news content, comment and features on new products, processes and technologies.
Innovationintextiles.com also reports on the industry's leading exhibitions and conferences and includes a comprehensive searchable buyer's guide, along with opportunities to purchase the latest market research reports for technical textiles.
Innovationintextiles.com was created by UK based textile specialists Orange Zero Ltd in 2009, and has enjoyed phenomenal growth and is now established and highly regarded internationally in the field of technical textiles. Orange Zero Ltd is owned and managed by Billy Hunter and Jane Smith, two UK based textiles veterans with a combined 70 years of industry experience.
The content of innovationintextiles.com is written and edited by both in-house and external professionals with in-depth textiles industry knowledge. In order to ensure that we provide the very best online reader experience and maintain a robust and exciting internet presence, we employ a talented and creative team of web designers and developers.
New for 2012
2012 brings a highly anticipated site re-launch, which offers both the reader and advertiser even greater benefits.
- Continued free access to content for all readers
- NEW easy to use site navigation - articles categorised by Technology & Processes and Application Areas
- NEW easier to read layout
- Unique content updated daily - building a highly searchable archive
- NEW Editor's Viewpoint column
- On the Floor column - covering major exhibitions and conferences
- NEW Buyer's Guide with greater search capability
- NEW Events Calendar detailing important industry exhibitions and conferences
- NEW Reader Sign Up option offering engaging reader benefits including:
- Article alerts
- Ability to comment on articles
- Full access to Buyer's Guide
- Weekly e-newsletter summarising the latest news
- NEW Buy Reports section – buy independently published high quality industry reports
- NEW extended content distribution channels utilising social media
- NEW advertising opportunities for all budgets
In addition to innovationintextiles.com we also publish knittingindustry.com, a leading free content resource for the knitting and hosiery industries.